- In the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and that He is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
- That He died and rose again from the grave in bodily form on the third day, and that He ascended into Heaven.
- That the shed blood of Jesus can cleanse all sin, and that all should be reconciled to God through Jesus Christ.
- That people are saved through the preaching of God’s Word.
- The words of Paul in Romans 10:9 - “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”
- In the Trinity - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the virgin birth.
- In the unity of believers in the body of Christ.
- That Church should be a living family showing forth the life of Christ on earth.
- In the miracle power of Jesus who saves, heals and delivers today as He did 2000 years ago.
- In the gifts of the Holy Spirit for today: Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.
- That the Word of God is the touchstone by which we should live.